Friday, July 17, 2009

Bogart comes home today

Sandy G. just called and I am going to meet her to pick up Bogart. I am glad that she had the opportunity to lease him, but I am also glad that he is coming home. I will write more about this later today, after he is home......(to be continued...)

Bogart looks great! Gary (hubby) has been mowing the pasture a LOT since it's been raining all month, and the grass is thick, green and knee deep! Bogie is in heaven. He thinks. LOL I am looking forward to riding him. I only got to ride once while I was at Valley View, on a great trail ride, so I am looking forward to getting more time in the saddle. I won't ride him today, though...he got his shots on the way home, since Sandy and I met for the switch at the vet's office (Sandy was there to get a pre-purchase done on a horse for one of her students--hope everything goes as expected--he is a really nice horse!). I will ride Bogie tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment